We help organisations engaging in
social sector to innovate and scale.
No matter how complex, we have the capabilities
and experience you need to move forward.
We turn information
into actionable insights.
We bring the breadth of our experience and
sector knowledge to help you Succeed.
We deliver breakthrough value.
we inspire our clients to make
decisions with confidence.
About Solutio Global
The value Solutioglobal brings is the vast and diverse experience of its core team members and the networks they have established over several decades of successfully leading and directing substantial portfolios with several of the best known organizations.
The Portfolios held by the Core Team:
- Director of Programs, Save the Children,
- Director of Knowledge Management, Save the Children,
- Chief Executive Officer, Tulsi Chanrai Foundation, Nigeria,
- Country Director, Project HOPE,
- Head of ORG CSR, Social Research unit of The Nielsen Company,
- Members of the Global M&E team, International Development Enterprises,
- Surveillance Medical Officer, National Polio Surveillance Project (NPSP), World Health Organization (WHO),
- Sub Regional Coordinator, Social Mobilization Network, United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF),
- National Team Leader – Health, Tata Trusts, etc.
The experience of the Core Team in working across the Government and Private institutions, Bilateral and Multilateral donors, Trusts, NGOs and INGOs provides it a well-rounded perspective, especially as it combines both national and international experiences. In addition to the experience of the core team on these areas, Solutioglobal has a strong and extensive network of Experts, Partners and Associates.